Tuesday, July 2, 2013

... and so it begins

Journaling has been on my mind for the past few years. It’s something I’ve wanted to do and have attempted on several occasions. Every so often, I will buy a new moleskin journal and write in it for a week or so, but it never sticks. Later I might find this sad remnant of self-preservation lying around the house, only to use the remaining pages for grocery lists. It’s not that there’s a lack of inspiration, I am merely too busy following my ‘passion of the moment’ to focus long enough to chronicle the thoughts buzzing through my head. I am always reminded of Flora Post from Cold Comfort Farm, settling down to write her novel. She never does progress beyond ‘the golden orb….’


With that being said, I am going to start this blog, but don’t expect that:

1. I will stick to any one topic
2. I will make complete thoughts
3. I will post in a consistent pattern

Welcome to my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment