Thursday, July 18, 2013

I'm So EXCITED!

I am super stoked for this weekend! Bill and I are driving up to Detroit to visit some friends we haven't seen in over a year. Its time to bust out the dancing shoes and the Ultimate Falsetto Dance Mix. Let's see if Bill can handle the upper body 'car dancing'.


1. Don't Stop Me Now - Queen

2. The Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love

3. Danger! High Voltage - Electric Six

4. Of Montreal - Gronlandic Edit

5. Kiss - Prince

6. Get Lucky - Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams

7. Love Today - Mika

8.Canned Heat - Jamiroquai

9. Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke ft. T.I, Pharrell (Clothed Version)

10. Superfly - Curtis Mayfield

11. Got to Give It Up - Marvin Gaye

12. Debra - Beck

Love Y'all! Have a GREAT WEEKEND!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could be there to join you in the upper body car dancing extravaganza.

    ReplyDelete